Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm going to be a buckeye!

OSU is definitely where I want to go. All of the pieces seem to fit together really well at OSU. The program is phenomenal, in-state tuition is nice, and the location is perfect. OSU just seems to be a great fit for me.

The next step in this process is trying to work through the financial aspect of medical school. Med school is expensive and requires a lot of financial planning.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

when do you get to go apartment hunting??

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your decision!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Bethany! Looking forward to having you closer. Luv ya.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Bethany! A very good decision.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Bethany!!!!! Dad and I are excited that you will be close but aside from that I think OSU is a great decision. We are so proud of you. Love you

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are so excited. It takes a lot to get an exclamation point out of you! haha